. How to Post a Fellowship. OrthopaedicsOne Fellowships. In: OrthopaedicsOne - The Orthopaedic Knowledge Network. Created Apr 12, 2009 21:33. Last modified Dec 06, 2012 20:22 ver.11. Retrieved 2019-07-18, from https://www.orthopaedicsone.com/x/yABFAQ.
Follow the instructions below to post a fellowship listing on OrthopaedicsOne Fellowships. To print these instructions as a PDF document go to the Tools menu and select Export to PDF.
1. Sign Up for a Program Coordinator Account and Login
- Goto the Fellowship Coordinator Sign Up and request an account.
- Accept email invitation
- Create username and password on the Accept the Invitation page.
NOTE: Please DO NOT use your email address as your username
2. Goto OrthopaedicsOne Fellowships
- Click on Dashboard link in top left
- Select OrthopaedicsOne Fellowships space
3. Click on the Subspecialty where you want to post the fellowship
4. Click "Add a new fellowship"
5. Complete form
- Add fellowship title and click save
- Enter fellowship listing details
6. Set Restrictions
- Note: If you do not set the restrictions then your job listing can be edited by any OrthopaedicsOne Fellowship Coordinator.
Step 1. Click on "Edit" beside Restrictions.
Step 2. Select "Restrict editing of this page" then "Choose me"
7. Click Save to automatically add your fellowship listing to the Subspecialty page