OrthopaedicsOne is a collaborative orthopaedic knowledge network, a repository of educational materials, and a professional network for the exchange of information.
By harnessing the power of the OrthopaedicsOne digital publishing platform, you can create and share articles, videos, and other documents with colleagues from around the world.
If you are looking for a better way to share, communicate, and collaborate, OrthopaedicsOne has the essential features for you:
- Contribute an article, video, presentation, image, news, or case
- Create a blog or comment on a blog post
- Ask the community a question or provide your expert opinion
- Share your viewpoint on a point-counterpoint debate
- Invite your fellows, residents and colleagues to join
OrthopaedicsOne is much more than an orthopaedic wiki. Click on the Features to find out more!