Kirschner Wires

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Kirschner wires (or K-wires) are thin, rigid wires used to stabilize bone fragments. These wires are drilled into bone to hold the fragments in place. Kirschner wires were introduced in 1909 by Martin Kirschner (1879--1942).

Unknown macro: {corr}
Unknown macro: {springerlink}
Unknown macro: {panel}

Internet resources validated by OrthopaedicWebLinks.com

Unknown macro: {cache}
Unknown macro: {report-on}
Error formatting macro: rss: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid uri 'http://www.orthopaedicweblinks.com/cgi-bin/owl/search.cgi?query=%content:title > url encode%&xml_feed=1': Invalid query
Unknown macro: {panel-related}
Unknown macro: {rate}
Cite this page
Unknown macro: {div}

. *

Unknown macro: {page-info}

*. _

Unknown macro: {builder-spacetitle}

. _In: OrthopaedicsOne - The Orthopaedic Knowledge Network. Created

Unknown macro: {page-info}

. Last modified

Unknown macro: {page-info}

ver.

Unknown macro: {page-info}

. Retrieved

Unknown macro: {report-info}

, from

Unknown macro: {page-info}

.

Unknown macro: {builder-hide}
Page contributions
Unknown macro: {div}

The following individuals have contributed to this page:

Unknown macro: {contributors-summary}