. Maffucci's Syndrome. OrthopaedicsOne Articles. In: OrthopaedicsOne - The Orthopaedic Knowledge Network. Created Sep 29, 2011 13:10. Last modified Sep 29, 2011 13:12 ver.4. Retrieved 2019-07-19, from https://www.orthopaedicsone.com/x/UoAwB.
- Congenital, nonhereditary condition
- Characterized by multiple enchondromatosis and multiple soft tissue hemangiomas
- Skeletal lesions have the same distribution as Ollier's
- Recognized radiographically by calcified phleboliths (within the hemangiomatous lesions)
- High risk of developing chondrosarcoma (usually low-grade) and/or soft tissue malignancies