Your Orthopaedia.NET Personal Space is a place where you can publish your own pages and blog posts. You have complete control over this space and can use it as a professional profile, to upload recent manuscripts/research, to create a file exchange area for large files, and much more. Once you have set up your personal space, Orthopaedia.NET users can reach it by clicking your name in the People Directory.
Creating Your Personal Space
To create your personal space:
1. Go to your name at the top of the page. (This is the 'user' menu.)
2. Select Create Personal Space from the dropdown list. The 'Create Personal Space' view will open.
3. Enter a few details about your space:
- Choose who can view content.
- Choose who can contribute (create and edit) content.
- Choose the Theme (look and feel) for your personal space
Personal Space Templates
We have created 3 Personal Space Templates that you can use to help organize your Personal Space.
You can use one of the Personal space templates by editing the home page of your Personal Space and entering in ONE of the following.
|Fix for Personal Space Sidebar|
We have encountered a small error with the recent upgrade that causes the Personal Space Sidebar which shows on the right hand side of your Personal Space to not align correctly. We are currently trying to fix this. If you would like to apply the fix to your own Personal Space follow the instructions below:
Goto your Personal Space
Select CSS Stylesheet under Look and Feel on the left hand side
Edit the Stylesheet and paste the following
. _In: OrthopaedicsOne - The Orthopaedic Knowledge Network. Created
. Last modified
The following individuals have contributed to this page: